UBot Underground

Ubot Plugins Brainstorming - Lets think of good ideas !

Hey Guys

so the idea is to think of great plugins ideas for others to possibly create

my ideas are :

integrating APIs as plugins to be used in ubot ( i started by creating a spinnerchief plugin)

and an XML commands plugin

lets hear yours :)

• Like 1
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i added some new dialog boxes to the file management plugin and i was looking for the right timing to release the update !

Anything from this list will be appreciated by the entire community... http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/12527-new-features-to-add/    

common regex plugin. So the plugin would have a bunch of parameters to choose from for common regex scripts like email, phone, proxy etc...   for those of us who really fumble with regex.

i managed to make a simple http POST plugin , with some tweaking , will be able to interact with APIs easily , created a spinnerchief plugin and hopefully make another API command by changing it a bit !

if the support was quicker on sending the keys , i would be releasing 5 plugins by now :)

• Like 2
i managed to make a simple http POST plugin , with some tweaking , will be able to interact with APIs easily , created a spinnerchief plugin and hopefully make another API command by changing it a bit !

if the support was quicker on sending the keys , i would be releasing 5 plugins by now :)

Wow, 5 plugins..Thats great :)

Good job buddy !

• Like 1

My 2 cents.

While I think what has been discussed here is absolutely great.  I think we need to look at the realities.

Let us start out with the simple stuff first.

We need better templates to learn from.  In other words working examples.  More than what is provided.

So I say we start generating some easy plugins to build some nodes and learn how they work in relation to the UBot Studio Environment.  If we can get this done then moving into more complex areas like APIs will go much easier.

To date someone has built a plugin and that's great.  I am not knocking that.  Now we need to get some code in here to show the rest of us HOW.

• Like 1
My 2 cents.

While I think what has been discussed here is absolutely great.  I think we need to look at the realities.

We need better templates to learn from.  In other words working examples.  More than what is provided.

So I say we start generating some easy plugins to build some nodes and learn how they work in relation to the UBot Studio Environment.  If we can get this done then moving into more complex areas like APIs will go much easier.

To date someone has built a plugin and that's great.  I am not knocking that.  Now we need to get some code in here to show the rest of us HOW.

+1 to what you said , i'll start by releasing some tutorials and examples very soon to get people started

• Like 2
i think  anybody with basic c# knowledge can do the same :)

Thats me out of it then! I need to look at C#, haven't touched any flavour of C in about 23 years!!

My 2 cents.

Good point.....

I even have a couple of good domains already purchased for selling plugins if I ever figure out how to make some but at this rate they will be empty for a long time :D

Don't eliminate yourself just yet!  I don't know C#  but I am told that even this old dog can learn it.

I just need some relevant examples.

So hang on to those domains.

Buddy

• Like 1

Coming soon from me (hopefully) :

-Zip/unzip commands

-FTP commands

-XML commands

-SQLlite commands

-HTTP POST commands (finished , waiting for the right time to release it :) )

If anyone have an idea for a great plugin , please post here :)

• Like 2
Coming soon from me (hopefully) :

-Zip/unzip commands

-FTP commands

-XML commands

-SQLlite commands

-HTTP POST commands (finished , waiting for the right time to release it :) )

If anyone have an idea for a great plugin , please post here :)

OMG! That's awesome.. Thank you !

Seth should definitely pay you.

I started learning c#.

Currently i can make simple calculator, simple emailer, etc etc.

However, i am not able to make more than Message boxes in ubot lol

It'd be great if you can show me how you made it

I tried to make clone of exit plugin using Application.Exit();

However, it seems i am doing something wrong !

If you dont mind, can you share the c# source code of exit plugin ? :rolleyes:

• Like 1
OMG! That's awesome.. Thank you !

Seth should definitely pay you.

I started learning c#.

Currently i can make simple calculator, simple emailer, etc etc.

However, i am not able to make more than Message boxes in ubot lol

It'd be great if you can show me how you made it

I tried to make clone of exit plugin using Application.Exit();

However, it seems i am doing something wrong !

If you dont mind, can you share the c# source code of exit plugin ? :rolleyes:

Sure , will do !

also will post some tutorials too !

but after i finish the things i have in hands !

• Like 1
Don't eliminate yourself just yet!  I don't know C#  but I am told that even this old dog can learn it.

I just need some relevant examples.

So hang on to those domains.

Buddy

Well, like you, I will hang out for some working examples then - hopefully some pop up soon!

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not exactly sure what is possible with a plugin, but If it were possible I'd love to see something that could add a wysiwyg editor as a replacement option for the ui text block.

Edited by dankass
I'm not exactly sure what is possible with a plugin, but If it were possible I'd love to see something that could add a wysiwyg editor as a replacement option for the ui text block.

That can be achieved using UI html panel..

Source code : http://www.openwebware.com/download.shtml

• Like 1

How about a plugin that will work with flash uploads?

If we encounter a flash upload on a site (%90 of sites use them now) instead of breaking our heads trying to use the change file field just to find out that it doesn't work it will be nice to have a plugin that handles those types of uploads

I am sure that will be a huge seller as from the most noob to the most advanced user need that plugin.

P0s3id0n

Anything from this list will be appreciated by the entire community... http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/12527-new-features-to-add/

:rolleyes: 

Yes +1 because it will take ages if we wait for them to be added by the ubot team.. :D

• Like 1