UBot Underground

BotGuru Secured / Protect-IT - Bot Licensing Offical Release

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Make Sure to checkout the "Things to ask yourself and programers when it comes to purchasing a licensing system"  below http://content.screencast.com/users/lowridertj/folders/Ubot%20Studio%20Plugin

It wasn't being ignored, just over looked..   To answer the question there is no refunds on the product.  Its a solid built product that I have personally spent more then a year developing, and if you

Hi all,   (Sorry for my english, i am french)   Well,    I am using the "BotGuru Secured / Protect-IT" solution... since 5 day ago...    I ve used essentialy the butGuru Secure to make a license syste

Great stuff. I thought I turned deaf suddenly.....

As I said on skype:

if I understand right, the $BotGuru Secured Function is no use if we use the Jane's plugin, and the "BotGuru Secured Licensing - Remote License Management" is to manage the database locally and to add customer manually too instead of messing around in phpmyadmin?.........

It is best to use both.  They compliment each other Herve. 

So put the function in as well as the pluign for best results.

In the event anyone has doubts about this or TJ, all I can say is the man is on top of his game! 

I have know TJ for a little less than 2 yrs and he has been nothing but a stand up guy

I have not bought this, as of this minute, BUT I will in a today. He and I have talked about this for more than a year and he has spent countless time and effort building it to where he would put his name on it

Hi, I copy and paste the whole plugin license but keep on getting error, what am I doing wrong?

Sent you a mail, I will check it for you :)

1/16/2013 - 1 - Initial Release
1/16/2013 - 1.1 - Maintenance Update
1/17/2013 - 1.2 - Maintenance Update
1/18/2013 - 1.3 - Maintenance Update
-updated manual
-fixed a few small bugs

1/18/2013 - 1.31 - Maintenance Update

1/19/2013 - 1.32 - Maintenance Update
-updated compiled process
-and updated drop in code for use with ubot

1/20/2013 - 1.33 - Maintenance Update
-added index.html creation for _AID### folder to hide files on web server
-removed Error #32 that was coming up on build process
-edited read out on the quick admin button on bottom right corner of the program to read the internal browser is disabled at the moment its for a future release

1/20/2013 - 1.34 - Maintenance Update
-added index.html to Update Files folder when created so it hides that directory
-added new file lookupsoft.php to web admin panel folder, please upload this file to your web admin panel (works with the new drop in ubot code)
-added new ubot studio drop in code to use stead of the mysql plugin option since the plugin is having issues this is more reliable
-updated manuals for plugin folders

• Like 1

Hi all,

(Sorry for my english, i am french)

Well, 

I am using the "BotGuru Secured / Protect-IT" solution... since 5 day ago... 

I ve used essentialy the butGuru Secure to make a license systeme for my Bot

and you know what ? It is working !!

So i would like to congratulate the Butguru team for this great job

and i would like to congratulate for the support,

the butguru team help me to configure the soft, the team is very reactive.

It good to work like this.

I recommend this soft !!

Best regard :

F.P

from France lol

• Like 2

G'Day everyone,

As soon as I noticed that TJ and Jane had released their new licensing software, I was on it straight away . As per usual I stuffed a few things up when setting it up for the first time and TJ was fast to respond to my questions and get me rolling.

It wasn't enough for me to just stuff up the licensing , I also made a mistake with Jane's Protect it plugin. She saw the error I had made instantly (which I must admit I felt embarrassed as it was a silly mistake) I was up and running in no time.

I have purchased several of TJ's products and I have always found them to be excellent quality and to work as advertised. Support is the best I have seen anywhere on the internet.

This is a great product followed up with support that is second to none...

Good on ya guys, Magoo!

• Like 1
Hi all,

(Sorry for my english, i am french)

Well, 

I am using the "BotGuru Secured / Protect-IT" solution... since 5 day ago... 

I ve used essentialy the butGuru Secure to make a license systeme for my Bot

and you know what ? It is working !!

So i would like to congratulate the Butguru team for this great job

and i would like to congratulate for the support,

the butguru team help me to configure the soft, the team is very reactive.

It good to work like this.

I recommend this soft !!

Best regard :

F.P

from France lol

Thank you for your kind words, we're glad you love our system.

Hi guys,

I just want to confirm, this is more than a wrapper right? I mean - you've got the drop in code for the bots too, but if I wanted to use the protection without it there's more than the wrapper protection in it? Just want to double confirm here as I already have a wrapper (not all that secure as many of you might know).

Cheers

Hi guys,

I just want to confirm, this is more than a wrapper right? I mean - you've got the drop in code for the bots too, but if I wanted to use the protection without it there's more than the wrapper protection in it? Just want to double confirm here as I already have a wrapper (not all that secure as many of you might know).

Cheers

Yes it is much more than just a wrapper!  It has drop in code and also a security plugin with some nice features in it.  (not just one layer of protection, you have a few ;) )

G'Day everyone,

As soon as I noticed that TJ and Jane had released their new licensing software, I was on it straight away . As per usual I stuffed a few things up when setting it up for the first time and TJ was fast to respond to my questions and get me rolling.

It wasn't enough for me to just stuff up the licensing , I also made a mistake with Jane's Protect it plugin. She saw the error I had made instantly (which I must admit I felt embarrassed as it was a silly mistake) I was up and running in no time.

I have purchased several of TJ's products and I have always found them to be excellent quality and to work as advertised. Support is the best I have seen anywhere on the internet.

This is a great product followed up with support that is second to none...

Good on ya guys, Magoo!

Thanks for your kind words, glad your loving it.

Just to let those of you who have purchased Bot Guru Secured, I have made some nice backgrounds for the reg screen. 

I will make some more then get them either on a download link or email them to you all :)

Ok the new backgrounds are done..

We will be uploading them tonight in the new packages.. so you can all download again tomorrow and get some nice shiny backgrounds

at the moment only ubot.

and the reason i say that is the extra protection

-Drop in code

-Ubot Plugin's

are specific to Ubot at the moment..  But already have plans to convert for other coding languages.

Which will be a separate product.

I dont see why not I sell all my products through dlguard,

the re-post to url setting in the dl guard product setup, is what you use for the individual products, so that it re-posts to the ipn file to fill the license details from the transaction to the database.