UBot Underground

BotGuru Secured / Protect-IT - Bot Licensing Offical Release

Make Sure to checkout the
"
Things to ask yourself and programers when it comes to purchasing a licensing system"  below

http://content.screencast.com/users/lowridertj/folders/Ubot%20Studio%20Plugins/media/f4b4fa9f-70b1-4a12-b864-f88e828f0a4b/10.14.2013-09.png

ALL SALES ARE FINAL PLEASE ASK QUESTIONS BEFORE PURCHASE AND SEE VIDEOS ON USAGE

Compatible with v3, 4, & 5 Ubot Studio

Videos

Licensing Software

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNWPVLL4F_I

Drop in extra security ubot code

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FT3mqDRCHe8

Remote MYSQL Management Bonus Software (Pro only option)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjHc0IVPAQ4

Back-end Web Admin Example

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OS8A035aKLA

Things to ask yourself and programers when it comes to purchasing a licensing system

1. Will it protect against the most common cracking and hacking attempts like Host file modification, and redirecting dns which can bypass your website checking licenses altogether.
  2. Will it protect against turning your pc clock back for trials (requires #1 above to properly do it)
  3. Will it protect against other tampering with the exe such as checksum hash of the original exe and a changed exe

If its only web based, and ubot code working with it, its likely not protecting you against the most common hacking, and cracking attempts. 

We take security seriously and have taken over a year in building a excellent system to allow you the highest possible security and licensing.

Updates

1/16/2013 - 1 - Initial Release
1/16/2013 - 1.1 - Maintenance Update
1/17/2013 - 1.2 - Maintenance Update
1/18/2013 - 1.3 - Maintenance Update
-updated manual
-fixed a few small bugs

1/18/2013 - 1.31 - Maintenance Update

1/19/2013 - 1.32 - Maintenance Update
-updated compiled process
-and updated drop in code for use with ubot

1/20/2013 - 1.33 - Maintenance Update
-added index.html creation for _AID### folder to hide files on web server
-removed Error #32 that was coming up on build process
-edited read out on the quick admin button on bottom right corner of the program to read the internal browser is disabled at the moment its for a future release

1/20/2013 - 1.34 - Maintenance Update
-added index.html to Update Files folder when created so it hides that directory
-added new file lookupsoft.php to web admin panel folder, please upload this file to your web admin panel (works with the new drop in ubot code)
-added new ubot studio drop in code to use stead of the mysql plugin option since the plugin is having issues this is more reliable
-updated manuals for plugin folders

2-8-2012 - plugins updated removed notations of branding

-added plimus and 2checkout ipn files for pro users

8-28-2013 - 1.49 - Maintenance Update
-Hardened Security
-Changed decompression to local folder
-Updated php file generation
-Fixed issue with running more than 1 instance of the same application

Update: 9-3-2013

4 Auto Responder Services Added

• Aweber
  • GetResponse
  • iContact
  • MailChimp

Update 10/7/2013

• Addresses changes for PayPal ipn (see update notes)

Security update 10/21/2013

-Updated web admin panel files Please download from jvzoo original download link, and replace all except your config database details.

*If you have botguru secured you should just have to open the software, to be prompt to update automatically.

Botguru Secured Software, and Plugin has been Acquired by another forum member here. 

The member should be posting shortly to let you know how support will be continued, and future updates.

• Like 5
  • Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Make Sure to checkout the "Things to ask yourself and programers when it comes to purchasing a licensing system"  below http://content.screencast.com/users/lowridertj/folders/Ubot%20Studio%20Plugin

It wasn't being ignored, just over looked..   To answer the question there is no refunds on the product.  Its a solid built product that I have personally spent more then a year developing, and if you

Hi all,   (Sorry for my english, i am french)   Well,    I am using the "BotGuru Secured / Protect-IT" solution... since 5 day ago...    I ve used essentialy the butGuru Secure to make a license syste

Does this system come with automatic update checks to see if a new version of our bot is available and if so sends the user the updated bot?

Yes it does

Is there an update fee after 12 months? How much?

Yes as this product is an evergreen product we will incur continuous development costs, so there will have to be a yearly  upgrade / support fee. 

$50 for standard per year and $75 for the pro per year

well done both of you.

I just installed the main software and got my plugin license from Jane. I'm happy to be customer n°1.

Going to read and watch everything before contacting you guys. Seams pretty straight forward.

Just one quick question: can you run the online part on shared hosting plans or it must be on a VPN?

good luck with the sale.

Yes as this product is an evergreen product we will incur continuous development costs, so there will have to be a yearly  upgrade / support fee. 

$50 for standard per year and $75 for the pro per year

Thanks Jane. Getting this very soon.. :)

well done both of you.

I just installed the main software and got my plugin license from Jane. I'm happy to be customer n°1.

Going to read and watch everything before contacting you guys. Seams pretty straight forward.

Just one quick question: can you run the online part on shared hosting plans or it must be on a VPN?

good luck with the sale.

Thank you Herve,

You can use it with shared hosting, but i would recommend using SSL certificate (and dedicated IP if you can get one) to be safer as you should with any website that you enter sensitive information :)

If you start out with standard can you upgrade later for the same difference, similar to how ubot let's you upgrade your licenses for the same price as just buying them straight up?

If you start out with standard can you upgrade later for the same difference, similar to how ubot let's you upgrade your licenses for the same price as just buying them straight up?

Hi,

You can upgrade from the standard to the pro.  The upgrade price would be the difference + $25 (at the moment) this price may change in the future.

Also this initial price is a special offer for the pro version, the prices will increase soon (you can see the prices on our site under the main prices what they will be increased to).  Once they have increased then you would have to pay the difference between standard and the full price at the time you purchase the upgrade.

Thank you

We have tutorial videos, links are available in the manual.

It is really easy to use with pdf and video tutorials for both main software and the ubot protect-it plugin.

We offer discount to those who own a competing licensing / protection product for ubot, a discount of $30 from the bot guru secured professional price.

Definitely will be picking this up but will have to be at the end of next week Friday the 25th. You don't see the current prices increasing before then correct? I'm a current customer who just picked up the Ubot Source Code Generator V2 Platinum so the Security and Licensing System will have to wait just a little bit.

This way it gives me a chance to move some things around. I was going to invest in some training but don't want to miss out on this Introductory Pricing!  :)

Like many Ubotters I've been waiting to see when this would be released and excited at the possibilities once I have bots ready to sell. At least I know they will be protected. Some folks may think that I'm putting the cart before the horse but in this instance the investment, I believe, will be worth it so hope the price will be the same in 8 to 9 days. Please reserve me a copy!!  :)

Don't give up on me yet TJ as I definitely live up to my word. You know this.

Great job though on the features of this bad boy.

Hi,

Me and TJ will be keeping the price at this special offer price for a few weeks, not sure how many but im 99% certain the special introductory offer will be still on around that time :)

You are doing the right thing thinking of protection for your bots.  You will start saving money as soon as you release your first bot.

Good luck with the bot building by the way :)

Think TJ is sleeping at mo

Jane

One more question.  I'm guessing the answer to this is no since it sounds like something we host ourselves (please confirm if this is correct), but do you offer any sort of money back guarantee?  I have a competing licensing system and I wanted to lock a piece of software with two different licenses and give them to a couple of friends so they can tell me which one is easier to crack.  Then I would just use the one that's more difficult to crack on all my actual launches.

Does this system come with automatic update checks to see if a new version of our bot is available and if so sends the user the updated bot?

Yes i also want to know this

it automatically updates the bots for our customers when we release an update???   well hot damn I am in!

JVZoo allows Paypal right? and I can use my c.c through Paypal so I might actually be able to buy this.