UBot Underground

Hi all Ubot'ers :-) New man in town!

Hi all Ubot'ers :)

Just want to say hello to you all. My plan is to become a great ubot'er, and hopefully be able to participate well in the forum.

I suddenly understood the power of automation, and went fully for it. So I own a dev version of ubot 4, and have been happy with that choice :-)

Bought it 2 days ago, and have produced two useful bots for now:

One that automate deletion of ads on my classified ads site (a moderator can just input the ad id of a spam ad, and the bot delete the ad(s) and the user that made the ad). Also made a little license system for this, so I easily can block moderators that I want to block :-)

One auto-blogging ubot that goes to my ArticleBuilder.net account, get a unique article for a given (varible) topic, goes to a (varible) blog-url and log in with a (varible) username and a (varible) password, and posts a post to a given (varible) category, with given (varible) tags and then publish. Have also made it to validate each step and stop if it fails. Plan to develop that a lot :-)

I am happy I could understand the use and start make ubots that early in the process, and plan to make both software for my own use - and for selling.

Heads up and thumbs up :D

Happy to start this journey with you!

POS

Edited by POS

Thank you all :-)

Yes, ubot seams to be a VERY good solution for us that can not program "real" stuff.

I just watched the (new) intro videos for ubot. Got a lot of info there, and then search Google for "how to ... ubot" (or just "..... ubot") when I am stuck ;-)

I have been doing a lot of excel sheets calculation, a lot of css + html + some php. So I have a basic understanding of programming from there. And a pretty good understanding of html code, that helps me understand how ubot looks at a web page.

Kudos to the entrepreneur behind and the developer(s) of Ubot :)

I just watched the (new) intro videos for ubot. Got a lot of info there, and then search Google for "how to ... ubot" (or just "..... ubot") when I am stuck ;-)

Check out this share I released here:

http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/11431-free-search-bot-for-newbies-searching-ubot-forum/

Very useful for searching the ubot forums.  The search feature on the forum is a little clunky...

Sounds like you already figured it out , automation is a very powerful thing when it comes to IM !

Oh yes. I have been working full time IM since 2006, and have probably used between USD 3000 and 10000 on automation software and scripts. From the early RSS submitters to advanced SEO software. Now I figured I could start making software my self, and hopefully earn a living on making useful software for myself and others :-)

Welcome top the club!  Ignore the guy in the corner with the white beard.  I am starting a myth in here that he is not a hes but rather a good looking girls hiding her identity from us.

LOL

Ignore the guy in the corner with the white beard.

:o 

I am starting a myth in here that he is not a hes but rather a good looking girls hiding her identity from us.

LOL

:ph34r: 

Geez I can't spell today!  Yes, I am a product of the American Educational system.  lol

Aren't you a professor or something?  :o

Good ol' amerikan edukation sustem for ya.

I'm guessing you went to publik skhool like me huh?