UBot Underground

Two tabs and running speed question

If I have 2 tabs and one has a whole bunch of code and the other doesn't and I am on the tab with very little code and run that little bit of code will it still run slow because of the huge amount of code in the other tab?  

What is happening to me is that when it clicks on an image it is taking like 15-20 seconds before it moves on to the next command.  

Edit:  Well I guess I will answer my own question. Yes the tab with very little code will run slow. 

I just thought that was the point of this video http://screencast.com/t/iuuZvopw3bMj

• 3 weeks later...

Well since that post I purchased a new computer and  that made a significant difference. The thing was I didn't really get the point of having two tabs while developing like TJ shows in the video. I have been playing with having two tabs with the define code in one and then running the commands in the other.  It is helpful during debugging as I have lots of commands and I can quickly test them out this way.  Also every time I switch from code view to node view I don't have to wait so long for all the nodes to load.

One thing that is a hassle though is that when I switch tabs all of my download variables reset.

build it in modules

work on one part test it and save that as a part module

then when you completed all the pieces then start to add them together and test with 2 tabs and when you compile them to one delete second tab and integrate it all into one and save as a txt file from code view as well because we know how ubot likes to change certain things that way you don't have to pull out your hair if you have to rebuild a certain part or module

that's the way i do it anyway

Lets you bug test and build on top of each other as you get parts completed and isn't such a load on ubot

but for a finished bot i never use more then the single tab up top if i have many pages of functions text fields i use css3 tab sections to sort them all out

totally making the top ubot tabs obsolete for me at the finished stages