UBot Underground

Stuck For Bot Ideas? - Some Suggestions

If you are stuck for bot ideas here are some ideas to get the creative juices flowing:

What I find is that when I encounter a problem or repetitive task I think there should be software for that. So I check out wordpress plugins or plugins for phpbb for solutions if one doesn't exist then there is your idea. Now those two platforms are not really related to what ubot can do as they are coded in php. 

Ubot is designed for automation so any repetitive task is ideal. If you check out the warriors forum WSO's section that will probably give you some ideas. Also check out the buy sell steal section here in the ubot forum. When you see that someone wants a bot and you can create it then you know you can sell them the source code for at least a couple hundred bucks. If you see lots of people wanting the same type of bot then you know there is a market for it. Also check out elance or other freelancing sites and see what kind of automation software people want.

Alternatively contact local businesses and ask them what kind of repetitive tasks you could take over for them. Data entry type stuff. By saving  them time, money and resources they will think you are a God.

Bot Ideas

Forum posting bot - for forum marketing or for forum owners who want there site to look active. You could scrape and spin data from Yahoo Answers or similar.

JV giveaway bot. Scrapes for giveaway events based on footprints. Signs up for JV giveaway events and then submits gift, and then promotes the event on the correct day all on autopilot.

Virtual assistant bot. Program the types of things a VA would do on a daily basis such as checking site stats, backing up sites, creating new sites, and adding  content to the sites.

JV Assistant Bot. Searches for people who would be interested in promoting your product as affiliates. Scrapes their Skype ID off of forums and then contacts them via Skype.

Back-linking bot. Always popular. Could add backlinks to popular sites or scrape based on keywords and then create back links. Use footprints to scrape for blogs, forums ect.... You could even create a blog network where you have many sites of your own in various niches and people add their content to your blog network to get backlinks - which gives you free content where you earn by displaying banner ads for affiliate programs/adsense/or paid ads. 

SEO Tasks. SEO tasks are ideal for automation. There was a time when I was paid $500 to create 80 back links each month for a company. Pretty damn easy money. I did it manually and it would take me one or two days going at it hard - which really sucked. You could automate this and do it in minutes. Then sell your services or sell the bot.

Adsense/affiliate earnings bot. Creates websites. Purchases original articles from fiverr and adds them to sites. Then includes your adsense code or affiliate links.

Twitter, Facebook, Pintrest automation - Always popular.

Traffic Exchange automation - Sure beats sitting there clicking on ads.

Sell your bots on the BHW or as WSO's. Then re-release them later with PLR. Then sell the source code for 10 times the price.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...