UBot Underground

[Buying] Classified site messenger

I new to the forum and to Ubot. Just got my license a few days ago. I am learning my way around Ubot. So this bot you will build for my will be used for personal and learning purpose.

You can read a little about me here is you want to. http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/12257-hello-from-a-very-far-away-place/&do=findComment&comment=66231

So anyway, this is what I need.

This bot will go to a classified web site, it will then go through the list of ads posted by users, I guess it will save each link on a list or so, then go to every single one of those ads, click in the contact me link and message the ad poster. Some posters may have more than one classified listed, so if the bot have already messaged that particular username, it will skip it and move on to the next one. This is very important to avoid spamming people. The message will be a predetermine one of course, so if it's possible to have more than one custom message, like a list where the bot grab the messages from, that will be great. I believe the site will detect spamming if you just copy and paste the exact same message to a bunch of users. So let's say that every 20 or so users, the message will change. 

This  particular classifieds website that is not CL in case you are wondering, have a lot of sub-domains, like; ohio.website.com. But all of then work exactly the same. So the bot must be able to work on every single sub-domain .Probably a field where i just enter the URL or the sub domain will be helpful.

My budget is limited after buying Ubot Studio and this is mostly for training purpose, so don't go to crazy on the price. This seen like a simple bot to build, but i am still not at that level.  

Let me know and Thanks!