UBot Underground

Hello from a very far away place!

Hey there,

My name is SPC Santana better know as Willsann. I am currently deployed in Afghanistan. Life down here goes in a ball, it just keep rolling.

They told me that it was always warm, as i write this, it have been snowing for 3 days straight.

On missions is the only time (mostly nights) that you leave the gate. It remain me of those movies where they take out the inmates to work on the road and then return them at the end of the day top their cells.

I decided that I needed to do something to keep myself from going insane. That's when i found Ubot. It is just fascinating the bast amount of things that can be done with this little piece of software and I want to learn all I can about it.

This community seen like a great place to start. And never the less i already started receiving help from some of the users in here. Buddy (hope I said that right) is one of them. Thanks man!

So here I am. Trying to have get some freedom and hoping to learn something from Ubot.

I have limited free time. But little by little I hope to be able to learn how to create my own basic bots by the time that I return to the states.

So You will be seeing me around the community from now on.

Thanks for reading!

• Like 2

Be safe, man - that's the first thing for you there.

Also be good... not all people around you are bad guys, probably you know that already...

As for learning UBot and putting it through its paces while you build your own army of little bots working for you - make no mistake, THAT will be tremendously helpful for when you'll be back.

In a twisted way, you are lucky, you know... to be paid by your Govt and at the same time be able to build bots, ha, ha, ha .. HOW cool is that, heh?...

How long do you still have to serve there?

Shit, man.  Didn't Obama promise to have all our troops out by like 2010 or something?  Now I believe the promise is by 2014.  Stay safe, and yeah, ubot is AMAZING.  Build an army of bots now and you won't have to work when you get back.  Just build bots that can get you traffic to a page, not a real hard thing to do with ubot.

@VaultBoss @illmill I really like the Idea of having my own Army of little bots working for me. That's actually a great theme/slogan for a software or something similar.

I will be down here till around July next year (this year if you are reading this in 2013). But things can change at any given moment, could be longer or could be shorter. You never know with these politicians making all the decisions for you. But regardless of political/religious believe. Or if one believe on the cause or not. (I try to stay away from those kind of arguments), It's an amazing feeling to e able to serve your country!

I really like this software. So much that I got the DEV license. Maybe I should have waited to learn how to use it first lol. But anyway. I seen comments from people that don't have any programming background and today are doing great with it. So we shall see.

Internet is a little limited for me down here and slow as hell. So that's a limitation right there.

Hey Buddy, once again, thank you so much man. Can't wait for that DVD!

• 10 years later...