UBot Underground

Hey guys.

Hows your lists. Mine is a couple G but they never buy. If I send them a wicked deal for a wicked product I might only make 3 sales. That is just waayyyyy to low.

Do you have a list? If so how does it perform. Any list building tips you would like to share?

I also have an ulterior motive for asking. With some luck and a lot of hours I am planning on launching some kick ass link building, traffic generating, list building software which is truly unique. If your list likes traffic and good deals then they are going to love this ---> http://www.backlink-attack.com/traffic-elite/jv/

• 2 weeks later...

i never thought of making a list , i've been making money online for over 2 years now and the idea of building a list never crossed my mind ! :blink:

don't know why but i'm not a Mailing list guy ! i know there is a lot of money to be made and i know a lot about this subject !

In fact i have 2 mailing lists that i've never sent a mail to in over 6 month , both i buit to just make some exeperiments , one have 400 subscrivers and the other have 650 and some subscribers ! didn't make me sales so i abandoned both of them !

probebly i will be back to this field soon !

Guys, getting people on your list is the easy part. Once they are there, you have to give them a reason to stay with you, to trust you. My list is small, but I can move a lot of units when I mail them. Why? Because I treat them right. I do not simply slam them with stuff to buy. Instead, I help them try to achieve their own goals.

Note: No, I am not really interested in doing jv's, cross promotions, affiliate promotions.

i never thought of making a list , i've been making money online for over 2 years now and the idea of building a list never crossed my mind ! :blink:

don't know why but i'm not a Mailing list guy ! i know there is a lot of money to be made and i know a lot about this subject !

In fact i have 2 mailing lists that i've never sent a mail to in over 6 month , both i buit to just make some exeperiments , one have 400 subscrivers and the other have 650 and some subscribers ! didn't make me sales so i abandoned both of them !

probebly i will be back to this field soon !

I know you've probably heard it before but:

The money is in the list, the money is in the list, the money is in the LIST!

With that being said, you have to build a great relationship with your subscribers.  Give them tremendous value, and give them a reason to listen to what you have to say.  Build a rapport with them so they have a reason to open an email from you, and actually take action on what you suggest.

And a list of buyers from your products is worth 1000x more than a list of tire kickers.

• 4 months later...