Photo

Why UBot Studio 4.2 will DESTROY all previous versions!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

#1 Seth Turin

Seth Turin

Administrator

• ADMIN
  • 1170 posts
  • Total Memory:8Gb
  • Framework:v3.5 & v4.0
  • License:Developer Edition

Posted 05 December 2012 - 08:47 PM

Hey everyone,

I thought it was about time that you could automate everything on your computers - not just what's in a browser window - using UBot Studio. So we've gone ahead and added Windows Automation for Standard, Pro, and Dev users.

This feature opens the doors for incredible new bots that can manipulate any software directly. With this update, you are now able to automate interaction with any software program. If you can click it with a mouse, or type into it with a keyboard, you should be able to build a bot that automates it.

And, for Professional and Developer users, we've added another way to take control of your online life - direct integration between UBot Studio and MySQL Databases.

MySQL is an open source SQL database platform that's extremely popular for web databases. This means that if you have a website, with customer data, for example, you could interact with the back-end of it directly using UBot Studio (instead of scraping the information from the front-end). If you have a list of customers, for example, on your web server, you can now pull them directly off the server in real-time, or update them in real-time, using UBot Studio.

I can't wait to see what you build using these new features. Here's how they work:

(PS - You'll notice that clicking these links goes to our new Wiki. It's not done yet, but we're also going to have that, as well as a new series of free, comprehensive UBot Studio tutorial videos, ready before Christmas.)

Windows Automation:
  • Click Mouse: Clicks a specified area within a windows using a wizard that grabs the parent class and location of the windows item.
  • Close Window: Closes a window on your windows system using a wizard that grabs the parent class of the window.
  • Mouse Event: Sends a mouse event to a specified window.
  • Move Mouse: Moves the mouse to a specified location on your screen.
  • Type keys: Types keys into a specified location in the active window.
Database Commands:

• Connect to Database: Sets up the connection to the MySQL Database. It is required for use before the following commands. Use this command after you make sure your MySQL database is accepting external connections.
  • Query: Sends a string to the database and should be used for MySQL commands such as CREATE TABLE.
  • Query with Results: Sends a string to the MySQL database and returns a result. It should be used for MySQL commands like SELECT.

More exciting new features are on the way.
All the marvels of the modern world exist because of automation. Automation lets us be more human, and more than human. Visit my blog.

#2 ghilliehead

ghilliehead

Advanced Member

• Fellow UBotter
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts
  • Total Memory:4Gb
  • Framework:v4.5+, unsure
  • License:Community Edition

Posted 05 December 2012 - 08:48 PM

Awesome!

#3 P0s3id0n

P0s3id0n

Advanced Member

• Fellow UBotter
  • PipPipPip
  • 271 posts
  • Total Memory:More Than 9Gb

Posted 05 December 2012 - 08:59 PM

This is great. Love the Wiki specially I see a topic with no text yet but is also a feature that is not currently in UBot Socket Commands . << I am craving for something like this (if it will be real sockets automation) When will be the ETA for that feature to be included?

#4 KingKong

KingKong

Advanced Member

• Fellow UBotter
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts
  • Total Memory:8Gb

Posted 05 December 2012 - 09:41 PM

Keep up the good work guys (Y)

#5 Josh

Josh

Advanced Member

• Fellow UBotter
  • PipPipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 10:44 PM

I have a problem registering at the wiki site. I get this error "
UBot Studio could not send your confirmation mail. Please check your e-mail address for invalid characters.
Mailer returned: Unknown error in PHP's mail() function."

#6 Josh

Josh

Advanced Member

• Fellow UBotter
  • PipPipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 10:49 PM

I also have a question. How do the X Y coordinates work with different screen resolutions?

#7 Twitter Dominator

Twitter Dominator

Advanced Member

• Fellow UBotter
  • PipPipPip
  • 473 posts
  • Framework:v4.5+, unsure

Posted 05 December 2012 - 10:59 PM

Hey everyone,

I thought it was about time that you could automate everything on your computers - not just what's in a browser window - using UBot Studio. So we've gone ahead and added Windows Automation for Standard, Pro, and Dev users.

This feature opens the doors for incredible new bots that can manipulate any software directly. With this update, you are now able to automate interaction with any software program. If you can click it with a mouse, or type into it with a keyboard, you should be able to build a bot that automates it.

And, for Professional and Developer users, we've added another way to take control of your online life - direct integration between UBot Studio and MySQL Databases.

MySQL is an open source SQL database platform that's extremely popular for web databases. This means that if you have a website, with customer data, for example, you could interact with the back-end of it directly using UBot Studio (instead of scraping the information from the front-end). If you have a list of customers, for example, on your web server, you can now pull them directly off the server in real-time, or update them in real-time, using UBot Studio.

I can't wait to see what you build using these new features. Here's how they work:

(PS - You'll notice that clicking these links goes to our new Wiki. It's not done yet, but we're also going to have that, as well as a new series of free, comprehensive UBot Studio tutorial videos, ready before Christmas.)

Windows Automation:

• Click Mouse: Clicks a specified area within a windows using a wizard that grabs the parent class and location of the windows item.
  • Close Window: Closes a window on your windows system using a wizard that grabs the parent class of the window.
  • Mouse Event: Sends a mouse event to a specified window.
  • Move Mouse: Moves the mouse to a specified location on your screen.
  • Type keys: Types keys into a specified location in the active window.
Database Commands:

• Connect to Database: Sets up the connection to the MySQL Database. It is required for use before the following commands. Use this command after you make sure your MySQL database is accepting external connections.
  • Query: Sends a string to the database and should be used for MySQL commands such as CREATE TABLE.
  • Query with Results: Sends a string to the MySQL database and returns a result. It should be used for MySQL commands like SELECT.
More exciting new features are on the way.

sounds good, although i don't want it to destroy previous versions i want it to WORK SMOOTHER and BETTER then previous versions ;-) haha

Rush Hour Traffic Software -  Ubot Developer and Coder - New Project Requests - pm me for information and pricing.

** HTML UI / Ubot Coder / Twitter / Facebook / Social Media Bot Creations - Professional Windows OS Software Installer For Your Ubot Bots **
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Solve Captchas Over a 1000 types Including ReCaptcha   Join today and completely reduce your captcha solving costs! Solves The Most Captchas of any software current available
http://solvecaptchas.com/

#8 jason

jason

Advanced Member

• ADMIN
  • 615 posts
  • LocationBay Area
  • Total Memory:2Gb
  • Framework:v4.0

Posted 06 December 2012 - 07:19 AM

Josh,

You shouldn't have to register to see the info. Registering isn't available yet. We're still working on the data there :)

I have a problem registering at the wiki site. I get this error "
UBot Studio could not send your confirmation mail. Please check your e-mail address for invalid characters.
Mailer returned: Unknown error in PHP's mail() function."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users