UBot Underground

[Training] Learn MySQL for UBot Studio

Posted Yesterday, 11:39 PM

Ding...Ding...Ding!!

The new section on my UBot Training site is now setup. Whew! It only took me the entire weekend.

Just look for MySQL under the Parent Pages. This is a Paid Area.

If you want just the Source Code that I used in the videos the cost is $47.

If you want just the Video Lessons then the cost is $47.

The REAL value is if you want both and that will be $77.

There are a total of 45 videos in the MySQL section as well as 45 Source Code bots so let me know what you think. MORE are coming so you guys know that I will over deliver.

I have one bot that I am working on and it will be ready sometime this week and you will be able to use it to aid your testing.

A Relational Database example is in the works. This will be a complete system and members in this section will get it free. Outside of this section it will be sold as a separate package like my source code package.

The internal guts of my site has been over-hauled with a membership system called "WishList Members". So far I love it. Everyone that has joined up to this point has been moved to the Silver Level and you will continue to get access to all of the video free except the Paid Areas. I still have a few more videos to create so I am approaching the 100 number just for this section.

I am so tied. If you purchase and a problem develops just PM me and I will resolve it. I am headed off to bed so please be patient if something does not work right. I am new to WishList so from all of my teting it looks like I have it set up correctly.

Thanks everyone for your support!

Buddy

• Like 1

Sounds great, Buddy!

I've tried a couple of times and cannot purchase the $77 MySQL training+code, returning an error "

Error Detected

pixel.gif pixel.gif Error Message

Some required information is missing or incomplete. Please correct your entries and try again. pixel.gif pixel.gif Some required information is missing or incomplete. Please correct your entries and try again.

"

Please let me know when you launch that section.

Thanks,

Brian Johnson

great2bme

Sorry for the delay here. My laptop has bought the big one so my replacement will not be ready until Thursday. Using my old slow PC at home.

Yes, I am trying to get something setup whereby it is private between me and individual members. For now I will have to use Skype for that process.

Buddy