UBot Underground

Anybody Interested in a Tutorial On Solving Flash Captcha's???

Is Anyone Interested In a Tutorial On Solving Flash Captcha's?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Is Anyone Interested In a Tutorial On Solving Flash Captcha's?

• Yes
    • No
    • What's a flash Captcha?

Hey Guys,

As we all know flash captcha's are a royal pain in the a$$. And I have seen alot of talk about not being able to solve these reliably.

I've had a very good solution for awhile now on how to reliably solve flash captcha's like on pinger.com/tfw.

But I feel bad keeping it all to myself, so if there is enough interest I will create a tutorial on how to reliably solve them. Works all the time (as long as the person solving the captcha is reliable)(automated captcha solving that is).

At first I thought about selling this, but decided that this community is just too awesome to try and make a quick buck and decided that if there's enough interest I will give it away for free.

So just take a second to vote and leave a quick message here if this is something your interested in, and if there's enough interest I'll try and find an hour or two to whip up a tutorial and post some example code.

Justin

• Like 4

Of course we do! silly justin.. lol j/k

This will be helpful bud if you create a tutorial for this. Im sure this will not only apply on pinger.com

Do you have any other sites in mind? Anything of the top of your heads that you are having problems with?

Obviously this will apply for any flash sites, and once you guys see this you will kick yourself for not thinking of it before.

With a little more interest I will try to find a couple of hours to put this together in the coming week.

No promises of when though because I am a very busy man.

stumbleupon has a weird flash captcha if you can solve that it would be awesome

Nah, that ones easy peasy:

change attribute(<name="nucaptcha-answer">, "value", $solve captcha(<id="media-container">))

But if anyone has other flash sites they are having difficulty with post them up here and I'll try to incorporate them into the tutorial...

Nah, that ones easy peasy:

change attribute(<name="nucaptcha-answer">, "value", $solve captcha(<id="media-container">))

But if anyone has other flash sites they are having difficulty with post them up here and I'll try to incorporate them into the tutorial...

thanks that works i been beating my head on a wall for days on that one

how do you get past the selection here:

https://www.stumbleupon.com/signup/choose-interests

Here you go:

click($element offset(<class="modal-close">, 0), "Left Click", "No")
loop(10) {
   click(<for="interest-{$rand(10, 300)}">, "Left Click", "No")
}

It will randomly choose 10 interests. Or you can change 10 to whatever you want or even a random number.

But let's try and keep this subject on topic of flash captchas please. :)

Well I would just like to see a site with a Flash captcha. How about posting a couple you think are difficult.

I am hoping some others will post some sites. The ones that they are personally having trouble with. The site I am going to use for my example is pinger.com/tfw

But I was going to throw in some others to demonstrate the process and the flow of things.

Oops my bad.

Correct link updated in above post and original post.

Thanks for catching that Buddy.

*Just an update* - I will be making the tutorial in the next couple of days. Gonna try and set some time aside tomorrow to get it done.

I will use pinger as the example site, and if anyone has any others feel free to chime in here...

The correct link is this one pinger.com/tfw

You should change your link to a static one... Or wrap it in code view so it's not a live link...

We don't want them seeing this thread and making it even harder to bot their site. :)

I've seen puzzle ones too where you have to slide blocks to complete the picture I'll see if I can find an example later. Trying the pinger one now..

Edit: Okay I got schooled by it :huh: everything can be filled in but not sure how to get the captcha out of there..

Here is one of those captchas: http://codeandeffect.co.uk/tests/draganddropcaptcha/

And another one but this one seems broken: https://puzzlecaptcha.apprabbit.com/

I've seen puzzle ones too where you have to slide blocks to complete the picture I'll see if I can find an example later. Trying the pinger one now..

Edit: Okay I got schooled by it :huh: everything can be filled in but not sure how to get the captcha out of there..

Here is one of those captchas: http://codeandeffect...anddropcaptcha/

And another one but this one seems broken: https://puzzlecaptcha.apprabbit.com/

Yeah the puzzle one's more often than not require a prompt for the user to solve the captcha manually.

Maybe us masterminds can eventually crack them.

For all those interested in the pinger captcha solving tutorial. I finally finished it and it can be found here:

http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/11906-tutorial-how-to-solve-flash-captchas/

Enjoy,

Justin