UBot Underground

Amazing New Software Builds UI Html Panels and Windows in 10 minutes Flat

video - it is well commented what to do, and how to use it as well in the code.

http://screencast.com/t/PtEuJSFJTZJ

as far as having more then 1 field only if you have more then 1 field on your login page for wordpress.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

http://content.screencast.com/users/lowridertj/folders/Snagit/media/e8cf3e3a-26dd-4cc6-ab27-d3324c956801/10.31.2012-22.pnghttp://content.screencast.com/users/lowridertj/folders/Snagit/media/87447242-f

<input id="saveto" name="saveto" type="file" dialogtype="open" fillwith="value" variable="#saveaccts">

Accounts Created <span id="AcctMonitor" variable="#acct_number" fillwith="innertext">0</span>   THis should work for you

my apologies TJ, i assumed you can use this 'outside' of wp too. now i'm not clear.

i what to have, as an example, a ui text boxes with these fields (EXAMPLE: fname,lname,address,city,state,zip, etc???) and they ONLY have to be input one time. from there, as you state within the code, it creates a license.txt file.

so is it possible to use this OR do this 'outside' of wp and direct from ui text boxes?

my apologies TJ, i assumed you can use this 'outside' of wp too. now i'm not clear.

i what to have, as an example, a ui text boxes with these fields (EXAMPLE: fname,lname,address,city,state,zip, etc???) and they ONLY have to be input one time. from there, as you state within the code, it creates a license.txt file.

so is it possible to use this OR do this 'outside' of wp and direct from ui text boxes?

Yes you just modify the code as needed..

and submit it through your website and have it check to your database..

this is a wordpress lock down code in there, and is easily changed for other login types of sites after loking at it should be a lot more clear how it runs.

if your looking for a licensing type system there's the botgurusecured.com system.   the wp lockdown is setup for wordpress, but can be altered by you for other login systems but it doesnt hardware lock their pc.

• Like 1
  • 7 months later...

Announcement

As we I move forward with the new resource site www.ubotstudioresources.com

Sales will stop soon on this 3rd party software, and only be available via membership at Ubotstudioresources.com

Get it while you can, as we will be removing it soon.

• 4 months later...