UBot Underground

Amazing New Software Builds UI Html Panels and Windows in 10 minutes Flat

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

http://content.screencast.com/users/lowridertj/folders/Snagit/media/e8cf3e3a-26dd-4cc6-ab27-d3324c956801/10.31.2012-22.pnghttp://content.screencast.com/users/lowridertj/folders/Snagit/media/87447242-f

<input id="saveto" name="saveto" type="file" dialogtype="open" fillwith="value" variable="#saveaccts">

Accounts Created <span id="AcctMonitor" variable="#acct_number" fillwith="innertext">0</span>   THis should work for you

D'ju bag anything? :ph34r:

nah not this time around maybe during black powder..

never got it and i tried to contact you via skype the forum and by email you must have went to sleep on me lol

sorry bud yeah was a long drive home, crashed ill get it right over to you now.

TJ doesn't sleep... -_-

every now and then you know how it is.. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey TJ

this is the code for saving files but the html ui app doesnt show how to open a file in the html ui app

<input id="saveto" name="saveto" type="file" dialogtype="save" fillwith="value" variable="#saveaccts">

Whats the code for opening a file?

need this asap thank you

i found the status updates dont update correctly i have this one attempt but would not get data from the ui to show

<span id="idStatMonitor" fillwith="#acct_number">Accounts Created</span>

so how do i do the status update in html ui window without breaking the bot

Well as the world may end in a few hours I'm going to ask a stupid question in the OP's thread.

I see this and another choice for a UI editor. TJ looks like a serious dude and at least he actually talks in his video ;)

Can you sell me on why this is best or even more experienced forum members offer a new uBotter some advice?

Don't trash the thread but PM please me if you think that would be better.

Cheers Everyone... See you tomorrow (I hope!)

Richard

I initially started building the UI HTML Editor and Designer to help remove the troubles Ubotter's were having forming the proper variables, fillwith data, and how to manipulate html to work for a custom UI area.

Making it very point and click with many options available helped to do just that and offering it at an affordable price for all Dev license holders.

We still have more things on the to do list, that we plan to incorporate as well.

Do you have any specific questions or concerns in regards to the software?

Thanks, only 2 points came to mind watching the video and I guess its just because its early days.

1) The video seemed to end a bit quickly after the typed info.

2) You seemed to type "value" a lot in the fill-with and perhaps that should be a default value. - Having not actually got to the stage yet of coding a HTML UI I wouldn't really know. ;)

I've only just got to standard UI commands stage in my learning, having initially prompted for values. (Only had uBot for a week).

So as this is my next step, I thought making my life as easy as possible was the way to go :)

Liking the look of your code-generator too (and the WP licensing script - I need to find that thread or site).

The link for code generator is in my signature below and http://ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/8701-ubot-studio-code-generator-platinum-edition-130-precoded-sites/

As for the Video yes i plan to make some more videos and go more in depth with it.

The reason it doesnt default to value for fillwith is because there are instances you might not want to do that and gives you other options for fill with data.

yeah the wp lock down option, i sell to others to place into there bots for 50-75.00 that i've added into the code generator.  saves the login info and doesnt require you to enter it everytime.   its a nice setup.

good to lock it down to a login system, and can be replicated for any login system.

• 1 month later...
yeah the wp lock down option, i sell to others to place into there bots for 50-75.00 that i've added into the code generator.  saves the login info and doesnt require you to enter it everytime.   its a nice setup.

good to lock it down to a login system, and can be replicated for any login system.

TJ, I think this is what I need/have been looking for.

1) Do you have an example video of this?

2) Can you add as many fields as you want? (meaning ..fname,lname,address,city,state,zip, etc???)