UBot Underground

Hi

The ubot browser crashes on me all the time. One thing I can always be sure of is that the browser will crash. Now is it just me or is this common. Any reason why it happens? How can I avoid it? Can I make the bot recover from this when it happens?

Thanks in advance!

Yeah it is annoying. I always end up with that blue screen telling me that there was an error. So I leave my task manager open all of the time and then keep checking to see when a bot has died and then turn it off and restart it. I can't be selling bots that do that or it is going to give me a $h*tty rep. If the bot could recognize this has happened and then reset or something then that would be nice.

Its probably due to known bugs in Awesomium, which should hopefully be fixed in the long overdue update...

oh I hope so.

I wonder if you used firefox instead (which I believe you can do) if this problem would cease.

Anyways the new update just came out so I will be crossing my fingers.

oh I hope so.

I wonder if you used firefox instead (which I believe you can do) if this problem would cease.

Anyways the new update just came out so I will be crossing my fingers.

The Awesomium bug fix wasn't in this recent update. They still have a lot of work to do on the big update that will fix this, but they say they are getting close. So don't expect the update that just came out a couple days ago to fix this problem.

everyone have the same issue not just you ! just try to run it multi threaded your bot will go nuts :)

this is a common issue and i hope the dev team fix it asap :(