UBot Underground

[Training] Learn UBot in 30 Days (video series)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

http://ubotcode.com/images/blackboard.png     The first Class is within one day of finishing up their "Learn UBot in 30 Days" course.     Now we are gearing up for the next wave.     There are

Thanks for the Two that have bought into this course. You know who you are!   Buddy

Yes you can use ubot to create software... and no you do not have to have any pre-exsiting knowledge!

Buddy,

do you offer different types of training? Or does the gold membership on your website include everything?

You said:

"I am more than willing to start a new class but we will need at least 10 people."

is that a different thing? 

Dan

Hi Dan!

The Gold level includes ALL of the videos as well as my Source Code Package.

If you have a special need let me know in this thread or PM me and I will see where it lies in my "To Do" list.

Buddy

I just checked my video count as I had forgotten just how many I have produced.  Well, there are over 135 on the site and with what I have planned in the next few days will definitely get it close to 150.  Not to mention the fact that I have included my source code package.

There's no reason you cannot Master UBot Studio with the resources that I am providing for a measly $47.

In fact, the additional videos that I am producing right now will push you to new heights in a particular area of UBot that MANY avoid due to its complexity.

Do I have your interest yet?

I just checked my video count as I had forgotten just how many I have produced.  Well, there are over 135 on the site and with what I have planned in the next few days will definitely get it close to 150.  Not to mention the fact that I have included my source code package.

There's no reason you cannot Master UBot Studio with the resources that I am providing for a measly $47.

In fact, the additional videos that I am producing right now will push you to new heights in a particular area of UBot that MANY avoid due to its complexity.

Do I have your interest yet?

i have bought ubotbuddy ubot video course and i must say it is must have videos to learn ubot or sharpening your ubot skills

anyway do we as a customers got an alert if you put new videos ubotbuddy? or do we have to check your site often?

I'm definitely interested. I have to finish a couple of projects before I can allocate time for some additional training.

What I'm always looking for are short / high information density training's. 

We are all very limited on time. So it's really hard if there is a package of 500 videos and each one is like 30-60 minutes. 

I take the regex course from HelloInsomnia as an example. That is an awesome training in my opinion. 

The training is broken down into multiple videos. Each one not longer than 5-10 minutes. And each one is covering a very specific topic within the regex world.

So they are very easy to consume. And I can look at a very specific topic and learn what I need to get a job done. And I can use them as a quick reference if I need something in the future.

Without the need to jump to minute 53:32 for info A and to 32:38 for Info B.

I always approach training task specific. I only want to lean what I need for a very specific task. So the videos have to be short, to the point and very specific. 

It should be very clear what problem they address and what can be learned in every video. 

Bad video format (for me):

Scraping websites with ubot studio. Covering 20 possibles ways to do it.

Includes 30 example websites.

Video Length: 67 minutes

"When I watch this kind stuff, I have forgotten 80% after I finish the video. :-) "

Very good video format (for me):

General Topic: Scraping website

Specific issue: attribute is hidden behind xyz tags

Skills learned: using ubot function xyz to extract data

Video Length: 7 minutes

It's the same with ebooks for me. When I buy something and then suddenly I get like 10 bonuses. I'm lost.I'm not one of the guys who is happy when he get's more.

I just run into information overload mode and delete the stuff :-)

Could you tell a little bit more about the structure and the length of the videos?

When I look at the site I see multiple pages of videos:

Like: http://ubottraining.com/page/4/

If the member's area structured differently? With categories and stuff? Or is that the same view I see as a normal visitor?

PS: This was not a comment about the training that is offered here. Because I haven't seen it. I just tried to explain some ideas what I define as good and bad training. Just wanted to share some ideas. 

Dan

I emailed buddy about some of his old source, particularly one source/bot. He noticed the site had changed a lot and send me some code for FREE to just help out. Did yet to dig through it in detail but it looks clean and advanced and  buddy just sent that to me without me asking for anything !

Definitely would recommend this guy, as he seems helpful and honest. I have yet to test his training courses in detail (just lacking the time) but I am sure once I have more time to devote to ubot I will be back. thanks again buddy appreciate the help without trying to sell me on anything.

Edited by consultingad

@Dan,

You know...some like them long and some like them short. 

Most are below 30 minutes.  There maybe a couple over that.  I just don't remember and plus there are over 130 in the site.

I decided on this structure simply because I can pack in a lot of info into the video and show an actual bot being constructed.  Showing just one feature in a 5 minute timeframe is good if that is the desired outcome.  So far (knock on wood) everyone that has joined has liked the videos and their length.

I think that most of the students like, that a working bot is being constructing because it shows the potential of that particular subject being covered.

In my new course that I am developing the subject matter is not that easily learned in a 5 minute video.  When it comes to the advanced stuff there is more detail that needs to be explained in order for the preparation to be implemented properly.

BUT...I will say this.  If you have found something that works for you then that my friend is AWESOME!  :D

Thanks for your positive words!

Buddy

@Dan,

You know...some like them long and some like them short. 

Most are below 30 minutes.  There maybe a couple over that.  I just don't remember and plus there are over 130 in the site.

I decided on this structure simply because I can pack in a lot of info into the video and show an actual bot being constructed.  Showing just one feature in a 5 minute timeframe is good if that is the desired outcome.  So far (knock on wood) everyone that has joined has liked the videos and their length.

I think that most of the students like, that a working bot is being constructing because it shows the potential of that particular subject being covered.

In my new course that I am developing the subject matter is not that easily learned in a 5 minute video.  When it comes to the advanced stuff there is more detail that needs to be explained in order for the preparation to be implemented properly.

BUT...I will say this.  If you have found something that works for you then that my friend is AWESOME!  :D

Thanks for your positive words!

Buddy

Cool. Thanks Buddy.

I'm a gold member now. Will take a look at the amazing stuff soon.

Thanks for your hard work

Dan

I will send an email to the current Gold members and a salesie type email to the Basic users showing what they are missing.

BUT the key is having an accurate email in the system.  There has been a rash of non-working emails so I am also preparing a PURGE and those members will be kicked out.

If you have been a member for a while then you know I don't send out emails selling Affiliate stuff so when I have to deal with bad addresses it is quite frustrating.  In fact, I recognized a couple of names from UBot's generation scheme.  LOL

Buddy

Suggestions for the future update:

- http post plugin tutorials

- http post plugin command walkthrough. Show every command and give one example about when and how to use it.

Dan

Hi Buddy,

I am newbie and interested in this video tutorials.

Do you have the list of titles of all video tutorials on your site? Please kindly advise or PM me I am interested to join your Gold Membership.

Thanks

Sol

There are some pages that have more than one video but here is a quick list:

[Tip] Hiding the On Load node During Development
UBotBuddys Picasso Bot
Picasso Bot
Google Rank Checker
Google Scraper
Yellowbook
Video Uploader
Regex Examples
MySQL Source Code
UBotBuddys Massive Source Code Collection
Advanced Access
Code Recovery
UBotBuddy
Regex Example 3
Regex Example 2
Regex Example 1
Select Where Limit
Select Where BETWEEN
Select Where IN
Select Where Like
Select Order By
Select Where And Order
Select Where And
Select Where
Select Distinct
Select Specific Columns from a Table
Select All Rows from a Table
Insert Data into a MySQL Table from a UBot UI
Insert Data into a MySQL Table from a UBot Table
Insert Data into a MySQL Table from a UBot List
Get the Sum of a Column
Get Row Count
Alter Table test7 Specs
Alter Drop Column
Delete a Row
Load CSV into MySQL
Create Table test7
Alter Column Size
Alter Drop Unique Column
Alter Add Unique Column
Alter Add a Column
Add Column Name
Show Column
Describe Table
Create a Table - 5
Create a Table - 4
Create a Table - 3
Create a Table - 2
Create a Table - 1
Drop a Table
Show Tables
Show Databases
Drop a Database
Create a Database
Connect to Database
Element Setup - Parent Child Test 2
Element Setup - Parent Child Test 1
Element Example - Rank Signals
Element Example - GoDaddy Table Scrape
Element from Text
Offset
Sibling
Child
Parent
Exponent Function
Divide Function
Multiply Function
Subtract Function
Add Function
Javascript Example
Basic Understanding
Counting Matches
Focused Scrape
Removing HTML Tags
Splitting Date And Time
Extracting Domains
Extracting Email Addresses - Part 1
Extracting Email Addresses - Part 2
Extracting EZA Profile IDs
Extracting Folder and Filenames
Extracting Folder Names
Extracting IP Addresses
Extracting Linkedin Profile IDs
ReFormatting Phone Numbers
Extracting Phone Numbers
Day 01 - Set and Scrape
Day 02 - Navigate and Wait
Day 03 - Lesson on Lists
Day 04 - Lesson on Save to File and Replacing Texts
Day 05 - Lists Revisited and a Tricky Scrape bot
Day 06 - Basic UIs that Need to be Mastered
Day 07 - Understanding Conditional Functions
Day 08 - Whats in an IF Statement
Day 09 - Time to Learn About Loops
Day 10 - More Loops and Stuff
Day 11 - More Text Based Functions
Day 12 - Practice and Review (and YellowBook time)
Day 13 - More Scraping with Lists and Part 2 of YellowBook
Day 14 - Building Our Main Loop for our YellowBook Project
Day 15 - Generate Account Data
Day 16 - Learning About Tables
Day 17 - Advanced Tables - Part 1-4
Day 18 - Learning How to Use the Define Node - Part 1-2
Day 19 - Domain Manager, Manipulating Dates, and Math Captchas
Day 20 - YellowBook Final Version
Day 21 - UI HTML Panel - Part 1
Day 22 - UI HTML Panel - Part 2
Day 23 - System Commands
Day 24 - Threads
Day 25 - Bullet Proofing Your Captcha Routines
Day 26 - Regex Lesson
Day 27 - Parent Child Offset Lesson
Day 28 - Proxy Scraping
Day 29 - Email Commands
Day 30 - Email Verify and Another Element Offset

Here's the link to the Gold Level if you are interested.  Remember it is a One-Time payment.
http://ubottraining.com/advanced-access/advanced-access/

Buddy

Hi Buddy

Thanks for your speedy response. It's very good and covering many subjects, anyway I will let you know once I have sorted out paypal payment to join the club :)

Thanks

Sol

Edited by solstudioim