UBot Underground

BUY - need a bot to do several things or several bots

Hi, I have my own adult pinterest site.

I need a bot to scrape images from site like pinterest (I give the URL) and the bot should get the image and post it in my site, then change the url to the url I want to show (my affiliate links, these could be a list and set at random)

I should be able to choose the category to which the images (full size) should go into my site and to which board.

This bot should work with any site (sex.com, pinterest, snatchly) and any other that has just the pictures.

AFTER posting to my site it should then tweet each one of them from my site to my pinterest account.

the bot should be able to work by itself, I do not want to require proxies.

- bot 2 or option 2

pinterest (or pinterest like site) repin and tweet THE BOARDS I CHOOSE and with my comment on each image I repin, also the URL should be like the one option on top.

Basically, the 1st option should cover both options, being the second one easier because it is just repining, and the first one requires getting the image and reposting it somewhere else.

This is not a commercial tool, it is for personal use only.

Bot 3, scrape twitter images from users I choose and upload them to my site (pinterest like site) and tweet them.

I would like to know the cost of each or all together, and time of completion.

thanks

Carlo

Ive made a few very popular bots that did really well for clients on WF in a wso they were selling for pinterest and can likely build a nice one for what your looking for please send me a full step by step of what your looking for to admin@botguru.net