UBot Underground

Hello fellow botters!

What bot do I make for SEO purposes? I have a dating site, a contract pilot site (yes i'm a corporate jet pilot), and my bot site. How can I mak a bot that will drive traffic to these sites? Any ideas?

SEO is about optimizing your sites for the search engines... it has nothing to do with driving traffic.

There are a multitude of courses, books, websites out there that teach you how to do SEO and drive traffic. Once you have some idea about what exactly you want to do then you can come back and ask us how to do it. There are probably a billion options... pick one! :rolleyes:

I am working on something similar but I am not sure that ubot has the capability to do what I want. Have you every used ppc sites? They have some unique concepts that would help in this area.

• 2 weeks later...

Ah... God's word on SEO... finally!!! I've been waiting for eons for its publication... is there a kindle edition or do you have to buy the stone tablets?

Just out of curiosity, does He admit that Google is the work of Satan?

Does He offer any special prayers?

Inquiring minds want to know... :D

• Like 1