UBot Underground

[SELL] Annobot YouTube Views with uBot 4 Source Code

Increase your youtube views by 100s within days with the Annobot YouTube Views bot!

Comes with Source Code for easy edit/extend!

http://www.annobots.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/annobotYTV-screenShot.jpg

Then Annobot YouTube Views can increase your views giving you the power to rise to the top!

This Annobot will automatically visit any YouTube Link you enter, visit any number of times set by you using proxies which tells YouTube that you are a single visitor!

Use Annobot YouTube Views to visit your link 50 – 100 times a day and within a month.. well you’ll have incease your views by 100′s even thounsands!

Features

• Multi Thread
  • How many seconds – enter the number of seconds to pause and view video
  • Proxy Support – needed to use bot
  • Upload Proxy List – Use a .txt file. Format in text file should be IP:PORT
  • Loop Cycle – enter the number of cycles to loop through each proxy
  • Randomize User Agent
  • Number of proxies counter
  • Total videos viewed counter

Whats Included:

• Annobot YouTube Views.exe
  • Simple Instruction in PDF

Options

• Subscription updates – add during your order

Requirements :

• Windows (XP, Vista or Windows 7)
  • Ubotstudio 4 Pro license to edit source code.
  • Knowledge of using ubot 4 studio for source code editing.

Tip: Use as many proxies as possible as the more proxy you have the more youtube views you will generate: 1 IP = 1 view.

Note: As you will be getting the source code with this offer, there is no refund. You can buy the bot without source code which is covered with a refund.

You can get free proxies from the following websites: http://hidemyass.com/proxy-list/, http://www.freeproxylists.net/.

Price: £43/$67.

Order Here

• 2 weeks later...

Only buy this item if you have knowledge of using ubot 4 source code as the website it automates may have changed or updated functions, and you’re willing to learn/edit/work on the source code as no updates are avaliable. Source code is fully functional at the time of making

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Fred

Not talking about bot freezing, as per my information youtube freeze view counter at 300 if detected bot view with proxies, no matter even if u used it with private proxies and change useragents and other techinques. I wont bypass 300 views freeze.

Hi Abbas,

I've had no issues or reports of any freezing.

Yes, if this has a 300 view maximum, that needs to be revealed... it is advertised that thousands of views can be generated (well, "thounsands", actually)... so what's the real story?

freddie77

pls show it to us

here is a link to my new track uploadet couple of hours ago

youtube.com/watch?v=PJQhRaSXmg4

doit lets show if i see into the next 24 hours 1000 visitors i belive u

freddie77

no i dont want 1000 visits and i would delete that video after that test and would upload it again.

But for your bot it would be nice test...to show us all here that your bot is working.

I dont belive u! and im thing im not alone with it if your bot can do that show it to us

and no i dont wanna blame you but i also dont wanna buy a bot that doesnt works

and no! i dont trust a "money back guarentee" if the dealer who offer that was offer me a notworking bot

do u see the dilemma? so pls

@blumi40: As I mentioned the bot works fine. I dont think you can comment on the bot not working if you have not used it. Also there is no mention of a "money back guarentee" as the buyer gets the source code to edit/learn/customise the bot.

Sorry freddie77

but this would be a easy part for u to show here how ya bot is working.

u dont want this and u bring no rational Statement for that!

if u dont wanna do that with my link create our own show it and start the test.

sorry but i dont give a cent to people who tell big storys about big bots there made also the big storys about the millions there made with!

for me, what means "that what i feel here" the forum is for developers who help each others and shows each other solutions

if someone have something to sell then this has to do on a clean way!

For me there are not one Reason why u dont show us how that bot works. on the contrary would help u sells more.

Show me ->i belive your stuff in future

Show me not -> goodbye my luv gooodbye !!!!

@blumi40: The bot works fine, I have quit a few users who have reported no faults with it, if you want 1000 views to your vid I suggest you buy the bot.

Wow, that's a bold statement. Especially, since your bot can't do it. Are you from Nigeria?

Sorry Freddie 77 but I'm sure proxies won't increase views in Youtube ... It would be too easy !

The views count will freeze to +/- 300 views.

Why don't you post some proof your bot is working ?

Just my 2 cents :)

...and we dont appriciate that u dont show us what u are promise with ya bot amd ya words here.

...sorry but i thing many ppl waiting for your botshow....seeing is believing!

Well Freddie77, you won't appreciate my comment either..

Youtube automatically stops the counter around 300 views. You can certainly run the counter up to 300 views with this bot. At the 300 mark, Youtube checks to see WHERE the views have been coming from. If they all came from one IP (like this bot), then your counter will "freeze" and will ignore any more views from your IP. Just throwing in a few more proxies and rotating through them won't do it. You need to have a descent amount of IP variety to push past this limit.

There are other websites that deal SPECIFICALLY with this issue like u2bviews.com, enchanceviews.net, etc. They FORCE a large amont of users to watch your video in the background.

if you have a large number of transparent, elite, annonomous proxys, you can easilly push past this limit.

I have personally tested this version of Freddys bot, and adapted it for my own use to allow for socks and private proxys as well.

But can confirm it works.

• 5 weeks later...

Youtube automatically stops the counter around 300 views.

Actually, YouTube doesn't specifically freeze proxy views at 300 - in fact, it freezes ALL videos at 300 views for a while, till it checks that everything is legit and aggregates data from multiple servers around the world.

After that, if everything seems ok, it moves forward and starts showing more views.

(it continues to count in the background all this time even if not showing those views yet, so you won't lose hits)

However, do not fool yourself into thinking that public proxies scraped online will work. They will be recognized as such and eventually discounted, or your vids even banned.

You need private proxies to avoid that. That is, however, very expensive (it's approx $30/100IPs among the cheapest) - so say... 500 views/video might prove to be too expensive vs. the possible profits; even 300...

Best way, IMHO, would be to scrape ONLY fresh Elite proxies (scraping thousands of transparent proxies is totally worthless) and use them fast, as soon as they pop up - and also, limit the number of views/day in order to grow the rankings slowly and un-conspicuously...