UBot Underground

[SELL] UBot FTP Buddy - Fast, Easy Reliable FTP With no popups

I think your missing the point big time!

We provided you a way to upload a file and an example code on how to use that.

now if you want it to upload more than one file, then we would expect you to simple use a loop with the filename.

Its really that easy! We do not write your code, we just provide a way for you to use this and impliment in to your own senario

and by the way, your ticket was replied to, its a help desk NOT email system, check your ticket and youll see your reply.

Thanks

PS, you were asked in the first support ticket that you ignored if you would suppply proof of purchase.

Please do so in the duplicate ticket you have opened at the support desk. It says in BIG RED letters on your email that all support is done in the ticket system.

Thanks

• Like 1

Just to clear things up incase anyone else is confused. We supply exe files which will upload / download a single file. We provide EXAMPLES ONLY of how to use this in your own ubot files. We DO NOT write your code for you (if you want custom code writing then please contact us for a quotation), if you want to do anything else apart from upload a single file then its down to you to do that in ubot. Not difficult at all (example below).

There is no need for adding features like multiple upload when it can (AND SHOULD OF) been done in ubot. If you are not familiar with how to do this, then i would suggest you submit a ticket to ubot support on how to use lists and get files and learn how to use them prior to purchase (if thats what you need to do)

I hope this clears things up.

Regards

Jane

Ps Example of multiple upload would be somthing like this.

set(#filestoupload, "{$get files($special folder("Application"), "No")}\\Uploads", "Global")

add list to list(%filestoupload, $list from text(#filestoupload, $new line), "Delete", "Global")

loop($list total(%filestoupload)) {

set(#filetoupload, $next list item(%filestoupload), "Global")

comment("Shell command goes here as per the example we give you with the ubotftpbuddy when you purchased it, #filetoupload should be used as the filename variable!")

}

Hi,

Thanks for the clarification. Maybe you should put that on your website too.

Does a ubot script automatically wait until the upload exe is finsihed uploading file 1 before starting to upload file 2 or do you have to add code to make the script wait? I asked this question using the ticket system, but didn't get any reply.

Regards,

Steven

Hi,

I "ignored" this support ticket because I never received any mail confirmation. So, I had to open a new ticket.

I wouldn't ask you how to use the script if I wouldn't have bought it ;)

Regards,

Steven

PS, you were asked in the first support ticket that you ignored if you would suppply proof of purchase.

Please do so in the duplicate ticket you have opened at the support desk. It says in BIG RED letters on your email that all support is done in the ticket system.

Thanks

• 4 months later...

For $27 this is an absolute STEAL! I love this FTP buddy plugin... and I don't even mind that I paid $47 for it... completely worth it if you want a VERY EASY way to FTP with ubot!