UBot Underground

How are you making money with UBot?

Sorry if there is already another place for this, but I thought it would be good to have a thread where ubotters can post techniques/methods they are using with ubot to make moniezzz. Are you selling bots, affiliate marketing, creating tons of sites with adsense, providing services for clients, etc????

I personally have had the most success with creating tools that automate tasks at my day job. So far I have created a bot that ads people on linkedin, and then another bot that sends them a customized message (if they accept my request) depending on what they have on their profile. I have also managed to improve tracking of revenue by mass updating clients my sales team signs up on our CRM. I have spent several months creating something that signs up for a bunch of websites, verifies emails and then posts to those sites. I plan to use this for affiliate marketing, but because ubot crashes with longer scripts (and this one is very long) this bot is taking me forever to complete. I can't entirely blame ubot, though, I also have a 5 month old baby at home who keeps me busy when I'm not at work.

Soooo.... How are you using ubot? Please be as specific as you can without giving away any "secret sauce" that might hurt your profitability. Don't just say, "affiliate marketing." Are you doing 100's of sites with adsense, or just promoting a few sites in key niches with products? Are you offering gigs on Fiverr? You get the idea....

• Like 1

I personally create bots for my users. I run an SEO site that is private and requires memberships. I try to create bots that haven't been made yet. Sometimes I give them away for free which helps sell more memberships and sometimes I charge monthly for more complex bots. The possibilities are really endless. With that said though I'd really love to finally be able to get rid of the run/pause/stop buttons so that my custom UI's don't still scream ubot.

• Like 1

I initially used ubot to add content to my sites, but now have started to use it to drive traffic to my white label sites. Can't really give much more detail on this one though as not many people are currently using my method and its fairly untested, but seems to be bring some traffic and conversions. Once I have got my site design perfected and the bots working well will up the scale a lot and hopefully will make a nice profit :-)

Only problem I find is a few sites keep changing stuff, so I have to change the bot.

First rule about Ubot: Do not talk about UBot

Ubot can do so much it is almost impossible not to make money with it. I can spew ideas off of the top of my head and people are dazzled by the concepts. I have so many product launches that are not UBot related that at this time I don't have the time create and sell bots (unfortunately). When I get my current projects out of the way I will be devoting myself almost exclusively to creating bots. I plan on marketing them myself, but I have marketers dying to get a piece of the action.

I will also be offering my services to create custom bots for businesses. This service will not be cheap though, I will only be serving businesses that have a very large budget.

I will be marketing my bots in different ways. For the more powerful bots I will be charging a monthly fee to use the bot as a web based service.

As far as I am concerned us botters should be smart about how we price and market our bots. We can create very powerful applications and I feel that UBot should be kept under our hats. I feel that if tell someone about UBot I am doing them a massive favour. Personally I wish I could create a cloud of obscurity around UBot so that nobody else will discover it. (Launches smoke bombs and disappears with out a trace).

(Leaves coded message for Ubot developer - Ditto on --> "I'd really love to finally be able to get rid of the run/pause/stop buttons so that my custom UI's don't still scream ubot." B)

• Like 1

All I will say is Ubot and CPA goes a long way. :Dlol

I would be interested to hear more about this. Again, I understand most people can't give out details, but I have done CPA in the past and made some dough with it, but the problem is that the CPA terms change so frequently and offers come down off of networks that I have stopped doing it because adsense, amazon and other hands off networks don't require any updating. If you have 30 sites with different CPA offers, keeping up with them alone is a full time job (well, maybe not entirely fulltime, but you get the point). Do you use ubot to find broken links so you can update it when you need to (or have ubot somehow update it with a new offer in the same niche)???

First rule about Ubot: Do not talk about UBot

Ubot can do so much it is almost impossible not to make money with it. I can spew ideas off of the top of my head and people are dazzled by the concepts. I have so many product launches that are not UBot related that at this time I don't have the time create and sell bots (unfortunately). When I get my current projects out of the way I will be devoting myself almost exclusively to creating bots. I plan on marketing them myself, but I have marketers dying to get a piece of the action.

I will also be offering my services to create custom bots for businesses. This service will not be cheap though, I will only be serving businesses that have a very large budget.

I will be marketing my bots in different ways. For the more powerful bots I will be charging a monthly fee to use the bot as a web based service.

As far as I am concerned us botters should be smart about how we price and market our bots. We can create very powerful applications and I feel that UBot should be kept under our hats. I feel that if tell someone about UBot I am doing them a massive favour. Personally I wish I could create a cloud of obscurity around UBot so that nobody else will discover it. (Launches smoke bombs and disappears with out a trace).

(Leaves coded message for Ubot developer - Ditto on --> "I'd really love to finally be able to get rid of the run/pause/stop buttons so that my custom UI's don't still scream ubot." B)

You should have listened to the first rule. Now I'm going to steal your whole business model and profit ;) j/k...

• Like 1

Ah, ubot has definitely paid for itself just a few times for me, lol. I'm guessing that I've grossed well over $300,000 with bots that I've written. Also I've used it many times to speed up conversion work for clients. Works like a gem.

Frank

Ah, ubot has definitely paid for itself just a few times for me, lol. I'm guessing that I've grossed well over $300,000 with bots that I've written. Also I've used it many times to speed up conversion work for clients. Works like a gem.

Frank

Congrats on your success! I'm not there, but I just got started a few months ago (and took a month off because I was traveling). I'm working on an army of bots that will hopefully get me there. Care to share, are you selling bots or just using them to do stuff for clients?

A bit of both actually. When you write a good bot and it doesn't have to be too complicated, it will sell very well. Plus when I'm doing things like data moves between different web systems this tool is the bomb. A good data conversion can easily make a few grand if not much more.

It all comes down to doing automation that everyone else ISN'T doing.

Frank

nice share! that definitely gave me some ideas, especially on how to manage my staff and their productivity at the office.

Eventually, my goal is to create the ultimate "press play and make money" bot.

• 2 months later...

Wow! This is really awesome! There are no taxes and deductions online, right? So probably, that is your net income. Deym! http://imagicon.info/cat/5-34/scared.gif

Are you really accepting serious students? How much do you charge?

I'm not much experienced with PDFs but this whole PDF file is rotated 90 degrees anti clockwise. How can i rotate it 90 degrees clockwise ?

Sorry but you have to duck tape yourself to the wall 90 degrees clockwise to read it...

Example:

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/wzMMUZbDAII/0.jpg

No other way I'm afraid. :D

Have fun, and do post pictures.

• Like 2

What kind of army of bots are you building ? Howabout you do the same and share your plans too with the rest of us ? :)

Fair enough. So far my key bots include a couple of linkedin bots - one that adds people based on a list of countries and a keyword, then it sends them a personalized message using details they have posted on their profile (I found that this limits the number of people flagging it as spam), and the other mass messages people who accept my request to connect. I also have my entire database of contacts backed up as a csv just in case linkedin bans me, so I will still have names, emails, etc. of everyone there. I have another one that creates a wordpress account and posts content. I have a bot that scrapes articles and spins them, then posts to wordpress. I also tried doing another one that gets hundreds of backlinks from different sites, but the script got too long so that didn't work out.

I launched a WSO today over at WF for a bot I've been using for several months and it has sold 17 copies since this morning. I was hoping for more, but it's certainly a nice payday today! Sales slowed down after it dropped off the first page, so I'll bump it tomorrow (Tuesdays are the best WSO days I've found). It sold 5 copies within the first hour and then sporadically throughout the day. I actually enjoyed checking email today and seeing all the PayPal payments. :D

I developed the bot for my own personal use, but after I told some clients about it, they wanted it, too, so I figured others would buy it.

Now that's it's out, if I sell it just 10 times a day, that's over $5k a month in profits. My bot is extremely simple, but solves a specific issue that I, as well as other IMers, have.

Sorry, can't reveal the bot. Don't want any copycats or potential customers finding out how I programmed it.

This was the deciding factor in my decision to purchase Ubot Studio. It gave me the ability to create and sell.

• Like 1

You've grossed over $300,000 ! 99% of that is probably net profit! You're a rich guy! So, how many houses did you buy with that money or did you spend it all on taking your kids on holiday ?

Erm, if you don't mind, may I ask what bots you've been selling ? :)

If you become an experienced coder $300,000 is not out of the question.

• Like 1

I launched a WSO today over at WF for a bot I've been using for several months and it has sold 17 copies since this morning. I was hoping for more, but it's certainly a nice payday today! Sales slowed down after it dropped off the first page, so I'll bump it tomorrow (Tuesdays are the best WSO days I've found). It sold 5 copies within the first hour and then sporadically throughout the day. I actually enjoyed checking email today and seeing all the PayPal payments. :D

I developed the bot for my own personal use, but after I told some clients about it, they wanted it, too, so I figured others would buy it.

Now that's it's out, if I sell it just 10 times a day, that's over $5k a month in profits. My bot is extremely simple, but solves a specific issue that I, as well as other IMers, have.

Sorry, can't reveal the bot. Don't want any copycats or potential customers finding out how I programmed it.

This was the deciding factor in my decision to purchase Ubot Studio. It gave me the ability to create and sell.

You should throw it up on clickbank. CB sucks, IMO, but there are so many affiliates there who could sell your product for you. The only thing is, then you have to invest in some sales pages and videos, but if it's a quality program you would make that back and so much more the first day of launching.

• 3 years later...

Great topic, I guess I am the only guy who made a bot to predict the stock market..... that is literally "don't need to press a button", just check trading account periodically and withdraw. LOL

Nice,

What background website are you running?

Is it analyzing rise/run?  Or what is it analyzing?

Very curious???