UBot Underground

[SELL] YouLikeHits Robot - Earn thousand of points daily and 100% automatically!!!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

http://www.youlikehits.com/images/newlayout/newlogo.png   What is YouLikeHits? YouLikeHits is the #1 tool to boost your social media presence. With YouLikeHits you will get REAL twitter followers, RE

Good luck on your sales

Another great release Kreatus Just got to push the buy button on this,it's probably just as good as your other great releases!!   One problem,when i push the buy button i get redirected to the paypal

Posted Images

Cool bot, Kreatus.

Thanks Jason.. :)

I just wanted to test it before buying it. Is there any trial version available of this software? please let me know

Thanks

There's a 7 day money back guarantee. If you dont like it just let me know and you will get your full refund within 7 days.. :)

Do not try, just buy, it is awesome! :D

Thanks Mat! :)

=======================================

Update 08/07/2012 - ver1.410

Added Google plusOne module. Earn additional points from your google account.

Fixed bug when google login is having an issue on some countries.

Hi the bot did work fine.

Now not work so fine,dont work with twitter,google (never did),youtube working fine,never did work stumbleupon,not digg,soundcloud regular,fine with website,dont prove still with pinterest.

i hope fix it.

Thank.

Hi the bot did work fine.

Now not work so fine,dont work with twitter,google (never did),youtube working fine,never did work stumbleupon,not digg,soundcloud regular,fine with website,dont prove still with pinterest.

i hope fix it.

Thank.

Hi, Never receive an email from you about the issue. Im sure there's something wrong with your settings and I would like to assist you via teamviewer to fix it. Email me at support|@|custombotsolutions.com

when do you updates the bot?

Just released it.. Check it out. :)

08/13/2012 - 1.472000 --

*** Twitter module is back! ***

*** Fixed pinterest module bug ***

*** Various bug fixes ***

==============

Keep in mind that the price will increase to $29 in 24 hours. Maintaining this kind of site is very time consuming so I hope you guys understand. But no worries its still the best price you can get in the market. :)

08/16/2012 - 1.485000 --

Google Circle will generate accurately now ***

Pinterest will generate accurately now ***

Twitter will generate accurately now ***

Added restrictions on saving account so you wont save the wrong account details ***

Bug fixes and various improvements ***

I know this isn't a support topic for youlikehits, but what should my Digg account login be? I've tried to add it through the YouLikeHits site first. I add my twitter account to youlikehits which works, then I login to digg using twitter, but youlikehits doesn't accept my twitter email or username for Digg..

I'm having the same problem with the bot as it's giving me an X for digg, presumably because I'm entering the wrong data or I haven't added the digg account successfully to youlikehits yet.

I know this isn't a support topic for youlikehits, but what should my Digg account login be? I've tried to add it through the YouLikeHits site first. I add my twitter account to youlikehits which works, then I login to digg using twitter, but youlikehits doesn't accept my twitter email or username for Digg..

I'm having the same problem with the bot as it's giving me an X for digg, presumably because I'm entering the wrong data or I haven't added the digg account successfully to youlikehits yet.

Hi,

After digg redesign their system it currently doesnt work on youlikehits, addmefast or other similar sites. Lets wait for them to fix it then I will incorporate it to the bot..

Thanks

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

now your bots work very slow,amf and ylh.

not work with twitter,no google plus,no pinterest,etc

im very disapointed.

with the others bots free working very fine,and fast.

Hi,

I am running the bots right now without a problem but I will recheck the codes maybe youlikehits updated their system again.

BTW this is not a support thread. Please email me at support @ custombotsolutions.com if you have any concern regarding this bot.

Thanks

now your bots work very slow,amf and ylh.

not work with twitter,no google plus,no pinterest,etc

im very disapointed.

with the others bots free working very fine,and fast.

Ran the bots 2days ago and they worked perfectly! Perhaps I don't understand what you mean by being slow.

Kreatus' bots have been exceptional (from personal experience).

W.

Ran the bots 2days ago and they worked perfectly! Perhaps I don't understand what you mean by being slow.

Kreatus' bots have been exceptional (from personal experience).

W.

Thanks Bud glad you liked it.. :)

For me fill all and got 138 points after is slow,if for you is fast good for you.But for me cause i paid is slow.

the bots free from ombrocapelo works fine,im use these bots,now with updates doesnt work fine with addmefast,but is free.

i updates your bots,but is slow,is sad pay for this.

For me fill all and got 138 points after is slow,if for you is fast good for you.But for me cause i paid is slow.

the bots free from ombrocapelo works fine,im use these bots,now with updates doesnt work fine with addmefast,but is free.

i updates your bots,but is slow,is sad pay for this.

Email me and i will have a teamviewer session with you to see whats wrong in your settings.

So what was elreycay's issues? Want to buy but not sure yet....

Im still waiting for him to skype/email me his settings screenshot so i can figure it out whats the issue on his bot.

Dont worry 7 days moneyback still apply. If you dont like just email me and I will send your moneyback. :)

• 1 month later...

I really need a socialmediaexplode bot can you make one for that site i dont use addmefast or youlikehits

I already have that. Please check this link http://www.custombotsolutions.com/socialmediaexplode-bot.html

• 3 months later...