UBot Underground

[SELL] YouLikeHits Robot - Earn thousand of points daily and 100% automatically!!!

New version is out!

Update logs

Version 1.15 - 06/13/2012

- Facebook module removed

- Soundcloud module added

- Fixed bugs in digg

- Fixed bugs in youtube subscribe

- Fixed bugs in google circle

- Few enhancements

- Software is more stable now

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

http://www.youlikehits.com/images/newlayout/newlogo.png   What is YouLikeHits? YouLikeHits is the #1 tool to boost your social media presence. With YouLikeHits you will get REAL twitter followers, RE

Good luck on your sales

Another great release Kreatus Just got to push the buy button on this,it's probably just as good as your other great releases!!   One problem,when i push the buy button i get redirected to the paypal

Posted Images

A few things about this bot:

- I've used iMacros and about 10 other bots for YLH...none have performed as well as this one does.

- It's not as fast as some of the other ones out there, but that's a good thing as it will appear more "human" and less "bot".

- We can run multiple instances (see above) now which is great! Are there plans on incorporating multi-threading ONLY for multiple accounts? (maybe allow X number of threads, where X is the # of profiles loaded, and use the proxy that we input for each account)

- YouTube modules: Maybe it's just me, but I run this thing all the time and when it gets to the YT part, when it's viewing/liking videos I'm hearing the first 2-5 seconds of every video...which freaked me out the first time (I always think virus when I hear music that I don't know where it's coming from)...is this happening to anyone else?

Overall, 10/10 is my rating. Affiliate program in the future?

I also just bought this yesterday and really love it - I'm using it along with ifttt and ubot which is a great combination. Yes, I'm hearing the Youtube videos too and it freaked me out as well as I didn't immediately work out where the sound was coming from.

Thanks for an awesome bot!

- I've used iMacros and about 10 other bots for YLH...none have performed as well as this one does.

Thats good to hear.. :)

- It's not as fast as some of the other ones out there, but that's a good thing as it will appear more "human" and less "bot".

Yes I made it that way to avoid being ban.

- We can run multiple instances (see above) now which is great! Are there plans on incorporating multi-threading ONLY for multiple accounts? (maybe allow X number of threads, where X is the # of profiles loaded, and use the proxy that we input for each account)

If I get more of this request I think its possible..

- YouTube modules: Maybe it's just me, but I run this thing all the time and when it gets to the YT part, when it's viewing/liking videos I'm hearing the first 2-5 seconds of every video...which freaked me out the first time (I always think virus when I hear music that I don't know where it's coming from)...is this happening to anyone else?

Yes that freaks me oout sometimes as well specially when im watching movies in my computer. lol

I will release an update today to improve youtube auto muting..

Overall, 10/10 is my rating. Affiliate program in the future?

Thanks for the perfect score rating! Yes Im working on setting up an affiliate program for this.. :)

I also just bought this yesterday and really love it - I'm using it along with ifttt and ubot which is a great combination. Yes, I'm hearing the Youtube videos too and it freaked me out as well as I didn't immediately work out where the sound was coming from.

Thanks for an awesome bot!

If you can share the strategy on how to combine this with ifttt maybe I can incorporate it with youlikehitsrobot. :)

Thanks for the feedback.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looks cool but you should add support for private proxy, if you plan to add this in the next update, I surely order it.

IP:PORT:USERNAME:PASSWORD or a box where to add those details :)

Also, can I install use it in my main computer and my noteboox? Or do I need to buy 2 licenses? :(

Thanks

Mat

Hi Mat, Proxy support is already added last month.. :)

You can transfer the license to your notebook or viceversa but you cant run it simultaneously with one license..

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks

I seen the proxy support but didn't understood if private proxy has supported.

Thanks

Mat

---edit

Ordered and testing, I tried 3 sets of different private proxy from 3 different provides with the syntax IP:port:Username:Password but all failed at test accounts.

Also, Google+ failed while instead I'm logged in.

Whats wrong? :)

Thanks for ordering Mat. Just replied to PM...

Update ver1.30

You will now get prompted if you wanted to load and run your last settings when you open the software!

No need to go to the Tools>Settings and load your profile every time you open the program... :)

In order to do this you need to run and load your profile first so the software save your last known settings. On the next run the software will now ask you if you want to run the last settings. Just click ok and it will run automatically.

Congrats Kreatus, since the order I received already a couple of updates and excellent and fast support to questions.

The bot does excellent performance, infact in short time I already gained thousands of point!!!

I owned a few other tools in the past but none compared to this one, more features, proxy support, clean interface.

I'm very happy for this purchase, keep up the good work!

Thank you

Mat

Awesome bots my friend ! :lol:

More than 25000 points in my Youlikehits account now.

Your bot is super fast and easy to use.

Thanks for all the update and for the great support.

Continue the good job ...

Have a great day ! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats Kreatus, since the order I received already a couple of updates and excellent and fast support to questions.

The bot does excellent performance, infact in short time I already gained thousands of point!!!

I owned a few other tools in the past but none compared to this one, more features, proxy support, clean interface.

I'm very happy for this purchase, keep up the good work!

Thank you

Mat

Awesome bots my friend ! :lol:

More than 25000 points in my Youlikehits account now.

Your bot is super fast and easy to use.

Thanks for all the update and for the great support.

Continue the good job ...

Have a great day ! :D

Hey thanks for the good feedbacks guys.. Expect that I will always update this software because I am using this on day to day basis as well. Just let me know if you have any suggestions..

Update: ver1.35

- Update youtubeviews module. It should generate points now.

- Fix something on the settings UI

Update: 1.36

- Added Payout Settings - When you set this to "Off" the robot will automatically set all payouts to OFF. This way you can track how many points the robot is actually generating

- Made Settings UI more compact

- Some bug fixes

Any updates on the traffup bot?

Still enjoying this bot, although I haven't used in a few days because I was waiting for the youtube update which I see is now fixed.

Edited by adman3030

I bought this bot a few days ago and I've been happily ammassing points in my YLH account.

I think I may spend some points today, but...

I was wondering how others are using this bot, (getting traffic, youtube views, selling stuff on fiverr?)

Kreatus I also have my bot stop getting points every once in a while, last time it was stuck it was on youtube views mode. I'll let you know if there are any other modules that are freezing.

edit: I think it may just be the bot that is not updating because I just looked at my points and they were quite a bit higher than what the bot had said (this is after the bot was stuck on youtube views 9/15 for about half an hour).

Edited by adman3030

Any updates on the traffup bot?

Still enjoying this bot, although I haven't used in a few days because I was waiting for the youtube update which I see is now fixed.

It will be release very soon.. It will come along with addmefast bot. :)

I will let you know..

I bought this bot a few days ago and I've been happily ammassing points in my YLH account.

I think I may spend some points today, but...

I was wondering how others are using this bot, (getting traffic, youtube views, selling stuff on fiverr?)

Most of the users of this bot tells me that they're using the points for their own websites.

You can also sell accounts. There are couple of people contacted me and ask if Im selling accounts that have points already. (Just be sure you do this privately)

Kreatus I also have my bot stop getting points every once in a while, last time it was stuck it was on youtube views mode. I'll let you know if there are any other modules that are freezing.

edit: I think it may just be the bot that is not updating because I just looked at my points and they were quite a bit higher than what the bot had said (this is after the bot was stuck on youtube views 9/15 for about half an hour).

Im running the bot right now and didnt notice any problem.. But I will still check it.

Let me know if you find something..

Thanks