UBot Underground

Running Bots Through The Cmd With Data

Hey,

So I read this thread about passing parameters with shell command. It's close to what I need..

What I want to do is to run the bot with parameters through the cmd, so it starts with parameters it needs (in the ui, for example).

For example, if I wanted a bot to go to google and search for #variable. What I want is to be able to run the bot using "botname.exe /auto TEXT", so it takes TEXT as the variable to search for.

I couldn't find any info on this, could anyone help?

Thanks!

Ubot can't read from the command line as you are asking. Why would you do that anyway?

My suggestion would be to make a text file containing the search term(s) you want the bot to process. Then in the bot, have it open the file and read it. Then you can loop through the item(s) and do whatever you want to with them.

For automation, simply make the text file with data a fixed name. Something like "processdata.txt". Then hardcode the name into your bot so it can automatically open the file as soon as it starts.