UBot Underground

UI HTML PANEL CODE GENERATOR

I made this for myself, after wanting a quick/easy way to code up the HTML for my UI HTML PANELS.

This bot will create the HTML for you, for every UI element you might put in the UI HTML PANEL.

You choose your UI element type, set the label, set the variable, and set the values (for drop downs and list boxes.)

Click generate code and it will show you an example of your UI element, and the HTML to copy/paste into your bot or html editor.

It will generate the HTML for the following types of UI elements, no reference required if you have this bot:

Text box

Block text

Check box

Open file

Save file

Drop down

List box

Stat Monitor

Button (when generating a button, enter your DEFINE COMMAND name in the variable field.)

This bot isn't an amazing feat but certainly made life alot easier for me when creating UI HTML Panels.

Here's the ubot source code, version 4 dev (just compile your own bot from it and you're golden.):

Credit for research and output goes to JohnB (for the stat monitor tutorial on his site) and UbotBuddy who posted the PDF reference in another thread, http://ubotstudio.co...h__1#entry40512

I just put the output in a bot for each element type to make life easier.

Enjoy!

UI-HTML-PANEL-CODE-GENERATOR.ubot

• Like 21

I downloaded and will check it out for sure - anything that speeds up productivity is always a great find.

Thanks for the share OP!

Thanks adamroy, a nice little helper you've got there!

Coupled with UbotBuddy's pdf reference, the two go together very well.

Thanks to you both for sharing, +1 to both of you.

Phil

Is the block text node functioning properly or is it just me? http://ubotstudio.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/blink.gif

did I screw it up duane, lol I may have I apologize. Let me know what's wrong with it and I'll fix it. I threw it together pretty quick there might be a little bug in there.

for me the block text node doesn't work at all... might just be me though...

http://ubotstudio.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif

The software isn't outputting the code correctly... there is no box containing the code...

http://ubotstudio.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif

• 3 weeks later...

This is awesome! Thanks. I was looking for a tutorial on how to input the ui commands into the html panel, and this basically answers my questions.

Just used it to make my ui.

I made some modifications simply because I prefer a workflow where I generate all the ui codes and then work on the html.

I added a button to clear fields because I didn't like needing to highlight the text in the field in order to replace it.

I also added a button to "add to list", "show list", "clear list", and "save list to file"

That way I can generate code and add it to a list, then generate the next code and add it to a list. Then when I'm all finished I just save the list and then work on my html.

Thanks again for creating this awesome tool!

UI-HTML-PANEL-CODE-GENERATOR2.ubot

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Just used it to make my ui.

I made some modifications simply because I prefer a workflow where I generate all the ui codes and then work on the html.

I added a button to clear fields because I didn't like needing to highlight the text in the field in order to replace it.

I also added a button to "add to list", "show list", "clear list", and "save list to file"

That way I can generate code and add it to a list, then generate the next code and add it to a list. Then when I'm all finished I just save the list and then work on my html.

Thanks again for creating this awesome tool!

UI-HTML-PANEL-CODE-GENERATOR2.ubot

Looks awesome, but I get the follow error when trying to download.

-----------

[#10173] We could not find the attachment you were attempting to view.

---------

Thanks,

Ed

• 1 month later...